Tick off the ingredients as you buy them
1. In a hot frying pan, add a drizzle of Moro extra virgin olive oil and cook the eggplant
for 5-8 minutes or until the eggplant is soft. Allow the eggplant to cool down.
2. In a small bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, green olives and red onion, season with
salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of Moro Primero Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3. In a separate frying pan on high heat, add the haloumi slices and fry on each side till
4. Toast the sourdough slices.
5. To serve add the haloumi onto the sourdough with 2 tablespoons of eggplant. Then
top with the tomato mix. Add some fresh basil leaves.
6. To finish drizzle with Moro extra virgin olive oil.
If you’re having friends over for dinner, this is the perfect entrée. Enjoy with a glass of Pinot