Terms and Conditions
“Win 20 double passes for the PAVAROTTI documentary!
In-season Double Pass: Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are the winner.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, fiancée, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, offensive, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The competition commences 12:00pm AEST on 22 October 2019. Final entries close 11:59pm AEST on 29th October 2019.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. A winner will be determined at the discretion of the competition organisers.
- To enter the Promotion, an entrant must during the promotion period:
- Follow both the Moro Olive Oil Facebook page
- Comment in reply to the competition question on the competition post on the Moro Olive Oil Facebook page.
- The Winner[s] will be notified via Facebook private message within 10 days of the end of the Competition.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner within 2 weeks after they have been notified (unless alternate arrangements are made for collection of the prizes).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- At the end of the competition period, the Promoter will determine the best entry at their discretion from the valid entries received
- Not valid public holidays, cinema discount days and Saturdays after 5pm. Not valid for mobile or online ticketing. Not valid at Village Cinemas Gold Class, VPremium, VMAX or Digital 3D, EVENT Cinemas Gold Class, Vmax and 3D, Greater Union Gold Class, Vmax and 3D, Birch Carroll & Coyle Gold Class, Vmax and 3D, GU Film House Xmax and 3D, HOYTS LUX, Bean Bag Cinema, HOYTS Xtremescreen or HOYTS IMAX and 3D, Nova Deluxe, United Cinemas Avalon, United Cinemas Collaroy, Cremorne Orpheum, Dendy Lounge, Dendy Premium, Graceville, Roseville and State Cinema Hobart. Not valid with any other offer.
- Further exclusions may apply; check your local cinema for details. Not valid for special event, group bookings and Q&A screenings. Not valid to be used to purchase 3D glasses. Valid even with “no free tickets” listing. This ticket must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, for sale, transferable or redeemable for cash. Subject to seat availability. This ticket cannot be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, used to purchase any prepaid movie vouchers and gift cards, exchanged for cash and change will not be given irrespective of cinema pricing. This ticket does not guarantee admission. Offer is valid at participating cinemas only. Check local newspapers or cinema websites for session times beforehand to avoid disappointment. Voucher must be surrendered upon redemption.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, entrants agree to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to their entry to the Promoter. The Promoter has the right to use the entries for their promotional material.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, submission entry, and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments (or equivalent).
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web or social site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Moro Olive Oil Facebook page is dependent on the Internet service provider used and the entrant’s responsibility.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- The Promoter is Conga Foods Pty Ltd 150 Newlands Road, Coburg North VIC 3058. congafoods.com.au
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.