Terms & Conditions
”WIN TICKETS TO 2021 MORO SPANISH FILM FESTIVAL” COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian (AUS) residents who are aged 18 years and older at time of competition entry. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian’s permission to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Promotion commences 09:00AM AEDT on 22/03/2021. Entries close 11:59PM AEDT 12/04/2021.
- Festival attendance is limited to the state or Territory specific festival periods as per following dates:
20th of April – 9th of May
Palace Norton Street, Palace Verona, Palace Central
20th of April – 9th of May
Palace Balwyn, Palace Brighton Bay, Palace Cinemas Como, Palace Westgarth, The Kino, The Astor, Pentridge Cinemas
21st of April – 9th of May
27th of April – 16th of May
Palace Nova Eastend
28th of April – 16th of May
Palace James St, Palace Barracks
28th of April – 16th of May
Leederville, Luna SA & Raine Square
29th of April – 12th of May
Palace Byron Bay
30th of April – 6th of May
- The judging will be conducted at 150 Newlands Rd, Coburg North Victoria VIC 3058 12/04/21. The winners will be contacted directly via Facebook Messenger within 2 working days of judging. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, participants must:
- Follow Moro Olive Oil Facebook or Instagram social account prior to the prize draw date.
- Comment on the Moro Olive Oil Facebook or Instagram page’s competition post with the answer to the question “How do you use your Moro?”
- Complete their comment as official online entry during the promotional period.
- If a winning entry, provide contact details to secure your prizes and deliver as appropriate.
- Competition is a deemed a game of skills not chance and judging will be based on the most considered and creative entries as judged by the Promoter. Entries will be judged solely on creative merit. While we welcome your comments on social media, any entry not including responses as required shall be deemed invalid.
- Total of 5 double passes on offer, nationally to see any film during the Moro Spanish Film Festival (excluding opening, special screening or closing or special events). Each winner will receive 1 x double pass (two individual tickets) to the 2021 Moro Spanish Film Festival season in their state of entry valued at $50.
- Total Competition prize pool is valued at AUD $250 inc GST.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures including Facebook platform malfunction or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Moro Olive Oil Facebook page is dependent on the Internet service provider used and the entrant’s responsibility.
- Any costs associated with attending the event at the conclusion of the Competition is the winning entrant’s responsibility.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt during the event period as detailed and subsequently added into the promotional database.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information and competition creative answers, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Conga Foods – 150 Newlands Road, Coburg North VIC 3058.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Conga Foods – 150 Newlands Road, Coburg North VIC 3058 not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
FACEBOOK SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook terms (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise the Promotion using Facebook.
- The Promotion, however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability arising from this Promotion.
- By participating, entrants release Facebook, the Promoter, and agencies acting on the Promoter’s behalf from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Promotion.